Our office strives to provide excellent quality care in all areas of plastic surgery, whether cosmetic or reconstructive, and we want to be certain that all of our patients are comfortable and questions are appropriately answered. We understand that the decision to undergo plastic surgery is highly personal, and the consultation process is critical. Therefore, each patient is provided personal attention and ample time to feel comfortable about the decision to undergo surgery.
What to expect on the day of your first consultation:
1) Upon arrival, you will be asked to complete a registration form and medical questionnaire. If you would like you can fill out the form before you arrive by downloading the patient forms here.
2) Once the medical questionnaire is reviewed, you will have a consultation specific to your needs with Dr. Randolph.
3) If you permit, your photographs will be taken. These photographs are confidential and will remain in your chart.
4) If you decide to schedule surgery, we will make all of your appointments, including a visit prior to surgery during which you will receive all instructions, prescriptions and have any remaining questions answered.
5) Your fees will be confirmed in writing.
Call today to schedule your consultation at (309) 664-6222